Stroud’s, Inc. Auto Parts
Certificate of limited warranty
-90 Day Warranty-
R. Stroud’s, Inc. warrants all parts for 90 days subject to the conditions and limitations set forth below.
- WARRANTY IS VOID WITHOUT THIS INVOICE.
- All parts sold exchange. NO CASH REFUND!!!!
- ALL WARRANTIES ARE VOID if exchanges are not received in our warehouse 14 days from the date of original invoice.
- All engines are warranted against rod knocks, cracked blocks, bad cam or crankshaft, excessive smoking Engines are warranted to be in good running order unless otherwise stated.
- All engines must have new oil and filter installed upon installation and every 3000 miles thereafter. Proof of service and mileage will Be required.
- Installation of engine requires tune-up including, but not limited to: plugs, ignition wires, timing belts, etc.
- Engines are left as complete as possible for the convenience of the installer. This warranty does not cover attached items and accessories such as (and not limited to) water pump, fuel pump, throttle body, coils, distributor, etc.
- Cylinder head are warrantied not to be cracked or wrapped. Valves are NOT guaranteed at all.
- Vehicles which have R. Stroud’s, Inc. engines or transmissions installed must have proper cooling capacity and cooling system must be in good condition. Proper oil and coolant levels must be maintained at all times. WARRANTY IS VOID IF HEAT TABS ARE MELTED OR REMOVED.
- Transmissions are warranted to be in good working order including slippage or shifting failures or bearing noise. Shearing or breaking of teeth in standard transmissions is NOT warranted under any circumstance. Customer must replace seals and fluids.
- Transmissions MUST have new transmission cooler installed along with new seals and fluid installed at time of installation. Use of fluid that does not meet manufacturer standards voids warranty. Transmissions lines must be cleaned out before installation!
- Oil seals and gaskets are not warranted.
- Defective engines or transmissions must remain installed in vehicle until an authorized R. Stroud’s, Inc. agent confirms defect.
- All warranty work must be done by a R. Stroud’s, Inc. authorized shop or permission to do work must be given by an authorized R. Stroud’s, Inc. agent.
- All warranty claims must be presented to an authorized agent of R. Stroud’s, Inc. within a period of 90 days from a date of purchase for this warranty to be valid.
- 16. Stroud’s, Inc. at its option, may replace the part, repair the part, or refund the original purchase price only. NO LABOR PAID!!!!!!!!
- There will be no refunds on any special order items or body cuts.
- All implied warranties are limited to the terms of this limited warranty. Consequential or incidental damages are not covered under this warranty.
- ABSOLUTELY NO LABOR PAID ON REPLACED ITEMS.
- Warranties on any item sold shall be in effect only for the duration of the express warranties contained herein and upon conclusion of the expressed warranties herein there shall be no warranties expressed or implied, including merchant liability, and only for use on the item sold.
- This warranty is not transferable and does not cover damage if parts are used in connection with racing purposes or vehicles with racing equipment, or damage by accident or misuse.
- IMPROPER INSTALLATION WILL VOID WARRANTY.
- There will be a 35% handling charge ($35 minimum) on all non-defective return items.
- No refunds on any electrical parts or carburetors.
- R. Stroud’s, Inc. does not assume responsibility for towing charges, telephone, loss due to down time, cost of lodging, cost of vehicle transportation, car or truck rental, or inconvenience.
- All parts between salvage yards carry a 90-day warranty.
- 27. Deposits are non-refundable and void after 30 days of invoice date. All paid-in-full parts will be held no longer than 45 days.
- We are not responsible for any delays in shipping or otherwise.
- All electrical parts are sold AS IS. No refunds on electrical items.
- All warranties will be void if defective part is removed from vehicle without R. Stroud’s, Inc. authorization.
- Body parts or glass do not carry a standard warranty.
- All parts that are ordered wrong by the customer will have a shipping and handling charge. Also 35% restock fee will apply.